RTA2021 has been indexed in ISC
1. Conceptual Challenges Regarding Proofs for God’s Existence or Non-Existence
2. Epistemological Concerns of Theistic or Atheistic Arguments
3. Epistemic or Metaphysical Possibility or Impossibility of God’s Existence
4. Epistemology of Religious Belief or Disbelief
5. Human Cognitive Abilities to Prove or Disprove God’s Existence
6. Religious Disagreement: Epistemological Viewpoints
7. Assessment of Religious Scepticism
- Richard Swinburne: Oxford University, England
- Alvin Plantinga: University of Notre Dame, USA
- Charles Taliaferro: St. Olaf College, USA
- Gholamreza Zakyani; Allameh Tabataba’i University, Iran
- Muhammad Legenhausen: The Imam Khomeini Education and Research Institute, Qom, Iran
- Mohammad Saeedimehr: Tarbiat Modares University, Iran
- Mohsen Javadi: University of Qom, Iran
- Reza Akbari: Imam Sadiq University, Iran
- Seyyed Mahmoud Yosefsani: IRIP, Iran
- Rasoul Rasoulipour: Kharazmi University, Iran
- Abbas Yazdani: University of Tehran, Iran
- Mahdi Akhavan: Allameh Tabataba’i University, Iran
- Sayyed Ali Taleqani: Baqir al-Olum University, Iran.
- Ebrahim Azadegan: Sharif University of Technology, Iran
- Jalal Peykani: Payam-e Nor University, Iran
- Meysam Tavakoli Bina: IRIP, Iran
- Abdollah Mohammadi: IRIP, Iran
- Gholamhossein Javadpour: IRIR, Iran
Scientific Secretary: Gholamhossein Javadpour
Scientific Assistant: Mohammad Mahdi Fallah
Executive Secretaries: Saeid Makhani, Hossein Rostami Jalilain
Telephone and WhatsApp: ++989126048893
Abstract Submission Deadline (Extended): December 4, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline: January 19, 2021
Conference Date: March 1-2, 2021
Submission: The proposal should be sent online from the official website of the conference, http://rta.irip.ac.ir/
- We welcome submissions on topics related but not limited to the aforementioned questions.
- The authors should first send the title and abstract of their papers and send their completer paper only after receiving the acceptance letter of the scientific committee.
- Any person can send one paper individually and one joint paper.
- Authors can investigate the issues of the conferee from any philosophical approach (analytic, continental, Islamic, etc.), any Islamic or Western philosopher or ever any scripture.
- We hope to host a physical meeting. If Covid-19 related circumstances do not allow for this, we will provide a hybrid or entirely virtual alternative.
- All accepted contributions will be published in a peer reviewed book and the presenters will receive an official certification from IRIP.